It's women in a room and they're laughing. A cosmic seed of absurd joy shared between teeth. Hearts glowing from the center of their bodies. Each of them creating a genesis of a timeline through the moment and yet somehow, they are like every woman who's come before them.
current form
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blind and Chanting
Writing has taken a happy backseat nap in the long car ride of creation. This week and last, I've been bruises and a backache from worki...
-
I want to remember today forever. I want to document every feeling I have as I drive home. Today my color was red and red is not usually my...
-
Cafe De Kat in De Wijngaert, Amsterdam Some people have a snout for sniffing out the best bar around. I'm not one of these people b...
-
Dear Diary, Having something to look forward to is a vital, secret, kept under wraps tool to navigate Winter. I am very much looking for...
No comments:
Post a Comment